Well, I’m sure most of you probably won’t read this whole section but for the some that will, here it goes!
- My name is Cesar. I am married, Puerto Rican 30 years old.
- I’m not very shy and I like to have fun most of the time.
- I’m an intellectual person but I also like to joke around and have fun with friends.
- I’m a down-to-earth and love learning about other cultures.
- Cooking, having fun, playing video games, reading, listening to metal, blogging, meeting interesting people that have something good to say are some of the things I like to do.
- I admit I am a little bit of troll. I am opinionative and always speak my mind. If you like it great if not then you suck for having a closed mind and a bad sense of humor.
- I am not a religious person. I believe in something but I can’t explain what yet; science has more truth to me than anything mystical.
- Gore, bloody, horror, great lips,firm ass and boobs and things like that will always grab my attention.
- My favorite books are “The Spook” series by Joseph Delaney but I also love reading comics, manga and any type of book about vampires, witches, demons, magic and anything mythological. Love a good book specialy during the night.
- I am a geek…not a nerd. Don’t get it twisted.
- I might be Puerto Rican by blood and race but I consider myself a New Yorker by heart. I lived there for three years and the city blew me away; something new every day.
- I collect movies…I have over 500 DVD’s.
- If any one has a question feel free to ask i dont bite…. much.